Friday, July 27, 2012

Crappy Schools, and Lifetime Goals~

I'm frustrated. For the past 2 years I haven't learned anything important in school. For a person like me who wants to excel and become so successful it bothers me. So me and my friend Katie started something that's almost like our own little school. We study using Khan Academy (It covers SO MUCH. Tons of science and math. I got it on my iPhone for free, just search Khan Academy on the app store.) I love it and completely recommend it. Anyway, since my social life is almost completely non existent, I have plenty of time to study and whatnot, though I rarely do because I hate science and math. With a passion.


When I grow up I want to be a veterinarian. I love animals so much, and am willing to take a job with a very high debt to salary ratio. This profession requires about 8 years of studying, paying a crap ton of money, and balancing school with any other activities. Ive added up the debt that I'll get doing this and its about 200,000 dollars. Like, holy poop. So I've decided that it would be beneficial if I got a full ride to some college and got some kees money to go with it(: (Maybe I've gotten some of this wrong. Correct me if I did please ): ) All of this requires dedication, effort, and a focused mind. Honestly, it seems like so much work. What a drag.




Meh, its like 2:30 in the morning. I should probably quit ranting and go to bed. G'night(:




Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Abby, do you think you could make the text just a bit bigger? :)

    ReplyDelete