Friday, July 27, 2012

DIY Green Tea and Sugar Scrub~

Hey there:D So I've been doing stuff. Anyway, I'm back with a new DIY Scrub(:


Green Tea protects your skin from sun damage, contains a crap ton (which is a lot.) of antioxidants, rejuvenates skin cells, has natural anti-bacterial properties, fights inflammation, and reduces redness. And sugar is a great exfoliant  (Google Chrome is telling me I spelled that wrong, did I? It wont come up with an acceptable correction. *sighs*) So by mixing them together, it makes an excellent scrub that makes your skin so soft(:


My skin altogether is okay. I have normal skin with an oily nose, but all of it has a pretty rough/uneven texture. So after trying this, I was completely amazed at how much this worked. Here's how to make it(:


You take about a tablespoon of sugar, and a teaspoon of green tea, and mix them. (Measurements don't have to be anywhere near that. In fact, you could make it anyway you wanted as long as it wasn't too runny or too dry.) That's pretty much it :D And you put it all over your face. I guess it didnt matter what you used to put it on, whether its your fingers (make sure your hands are clean.) or a foundation brush or what, as long as it serves its purpose.


By the way, I recommend only using this about once a week. It exfoliates really well and I wouldnt see a point in using it anymore than that.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment