Friday, July 27, 2012

Exercising~

Hey gorgeous(; Exercising is the bane of my existence. I hate it. But more recently I have been determined to get into shape. Cross Country is coming up anyway, so whatever. Ive been running 10 minutes straight a day, which is usually about a mile a day, which kinda sucks, but I'm a weenie xD


So anyway, when I first got into the exercise craze, I was WAY into it. Like, 400 sit ups a day, 100 push ups, (crappy ones, but nonetheless) 300 leg lifts, etc. It was awful. You cant begin to imagine how sore I was.


So if you're serious about getting into shape, I guess I recommend running. My stomach looks alot flatter since I started and I've heard that sprinting works better than jogging, which is what I've been doing. I'll have to get back to ya on that(:


Ugh I'm so busy. I realize this video was not helpful at all xD It was more like a glimpse into my life and how I talk when I'm not... as professional. Sort of :S


Enjoy(:

2 comments:

  1. 'I realize this video was not helpful at all'

    THIS ISN'T A VIDEO, ABBY. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it would seem.


    .... I'm an idiot xD

    ReplyDelete